Lemon Cordial sweetened with home made Stevia syrup

I've had the stevia syrup sitting in my fridge waiting for me to get around to juicing some lemons. Tonight I finally got around to it. The recipe I'm using for this lemon cordial is 3:2:1 lemon juice to sugar to water. I've kept that ratio for the lemon juice and the water and added the stevia by taste. And I believe the sweetness of the syrup will fluctuate a bit. The stevia syrup is brown and makes the concentrated look a little brown but once you dilute it to drink the colour change is not noticeable. This should hopefully be a good replacement to the lemon and barley cordial we often have.

Lemon Cordial sweetened with home made Stevia syrup

  • 1 Cup Lemon Juice
  • approx 30ml Stevia syrup
  • 1/3C of Water

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 month update

10 Simple Rules

Review: Cacao Chili with corn bread