Review: Cacao Chili with corn bread




This cacao chili comes from the comfort food section of the book the happy kitchen.

It is a very rich chili with both red wine and chocolate as enriching agents. I know that the idea of putting chocolate in chili seems rather unusual but don't knock it until you try it. This chili had my husband saying his chili, which is famous among our friends, has finally been defeated. With there being 3 adults in our household I had to increase the recipe by a half though I must have over done it as there were leftovers.

With this, I made a cornbread that, while still very tasty, I was rather of unhappy how it came out. I will post a recipe after I get the kinks out.

All in all a 10 out of 10 meal with room for technical improvement thought the flavors are brilliant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 month update

10 Simple Rules