2 month update

So in my 1-month update, I commented that my meds were being put up. One of the side effects of this is sedation, it is meant to get better as time goes on but because we uped the dose again before the sedation wore off I have had nearly 2 months now struggling not to sleep my days away.

Over this time I have been doing a lot better at cooking for us most nights but I have fallen back into old habits about what we are eating. So it's time for me to go back to the 10 rules. I have sat down tonight and written up a meal plan for the rest of the month as I was finding it too easy to forget to do the weekly plan and then muddle on through, but when I do this I tend to forget about the greater variety and increasing seafood. I have also decided to theme the nights of the week to make it a bit easier to plan so I have made a vegetarian night so that we eat more plants, a seafood night for similar reasons, a slow cooker night for when I'm out in the afternoon, a new dish night so that I'm finding new things to cook and two easy cook nights for when I'm heading out after tea.

So hopefully this new plan works well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Simple Rules

Review: Cacao Chili with corn bread